You are here
Engage & Connect
Explore all the ways you can engage and connect online with the NIH AREA programs. Our suite of online resources and active social media presence make it easier to stay informed about the latest updates and events.
- Follow us on Twitter (external link)
- Keep up with postings on our Facebook page (external link)
- AREA Blog Post - A Rock Talk blog post announcing the inclusion of AREA goals in the instructions and review criteria in PA-12-006.
- AREA Podcast - A brief overview of information and advice for preparing an AREA application.
- AREA Podcast Transcript - A full transcript of the podcast show is available
We offer a variety of ways for you to stay up-to-date on the latest AREA Program updates.
- NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts - This weekly notification, also known as the NIH Guide, is an integral part of communicating with the grant community. It is an online publication for NIH medical and behavioral research grant policies, guidelines and funding opportunities. Sign up now!
- Follow us on Twitter: @NIHR15 - This is a great way to stay up to date about the AREA program. We maintain an active Twitter presence and collaborate with other Institutes and Centers on Twitter.
- Like us on Facebook: NIHAREAProgram - This is a great way to find helpful resources and information about the AREA Program and NIH grants
- Ask general AREA program and policy-related questions
- Contact IC Program Staff
- eRA Service Desk (external link)
- For questions regarding eRA Commons registration, tracking application status, and post-submission issues, contact eRA Commons.
- To volunteer to serve as a reviewer at CSR, send your biosketch to CSRvolunteer@mail.nih.gov with “R15” in the email subject.
The NIH R15 Program Office welcomes your questions! We can also help direct you to the appropriate NIH Institute and Center representative for specific information about your research topic.